It has been about 15 years since I have officially started dating – otherwise known as hanging out or being single and ready to mingle.

Although my girlfriends and I grumble about the pure agony of dating, I must say that we mostly have more laughs than frowns. It is certainly something that I think every young person should get to experience for themselves prior to settling down with that one special person, if for nothing more than for the sheer hilariousness of it all. That’s why I started this blog.

Here I want people to be able to talk about their "single experience"... the good, the bad and the ugly! I know we will share a few gasps, some chuckles, some boos and cheers but most of all I hope we can uplift each other through this process and just have some plain old fun with it. Anyone can share their two cents, if you're single, married 30 years or are a newlywed.

If you are interested in being a regular contributor on the blog, contact me at singlejustlikethat@gmail.com and I will be glad to add you. Keep in mind, that this isn’t used to insult or hurt anyone, so please by all means use alternate names to protect the innocent! HA

Check out the First Post, "Just Like That...." to understand how I came up with this name!

Happy Posting!

Janelle

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Contributors Janelle and Melanie on the Dr Jesse Walker Show

Thank you so much for your support of the online radio show. We had a blast doing it and if you were able to tune in I hope you found it very insightful. If you didnt get to check it out live, here are the link to the three archive shows.

“Is It A Woman’s Perspective or Are Men Really Picky?"
Also if you want to discuss relationships and are interested in providing solutions, please tune in to Dr Jesse Walker's show every Tuesday at 7pm. www.drjessewalker.com. or call 347 857 1769. Archive Shows are on the Broadcast Page. Follow him on Twitter @drjessewalker and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jesse-Walker-Sr/100626023103?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/pages/Dr-Jesse-Walker-Sr/100626023103?sk=wall.
Dr Walker is offering Life Coaching. His Super Low Introductory price is of $19.95 (5 Ten Minute Sessions) Monthly for a limited time with no contractual obligation which means you can cancel at anytime. The Regular Fees are $50 initial and $75 per Session (50 Mins). If you are interested, please contact him at 305 625 5939 or 786 399 6111.
Thanks for your support of the Blog! Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. I listened to the show last night. I thought it was so interesting and funny. Yes! How a person spells is important. I look forward to more topics with you guys. Great work!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops....that should have been "smells" not "spells"...lol. However, spelling is important too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Melanie are on point it's the men that are the problem. Especially those like Tim or Ken whatever his name is I wanna punch him in his face. He's rude, arrogant and cocky and not a real man. I feel sorry for his girl! That other guy in part one the older one he provided some good insight that I hadn't thought of. I know we spoil our children! And I know there's a lot of single women raising young men and doing the best that they can but not really teaching them the best social qualities. But hadnt thought of what he said that some parents are too busy working and don't teach their children good values. So true. Not all but some. I think the roles have reversed for many men and women and the one time I went after a guy...cuz I'm very old fashioned...it turned out he had lied and after 2-3 weeks of dating he tells me he's kinda seeing someone. Which is one of my many reasons that I dont approach guys cuz then ur making it easier for them to lie about having a woman to see what can happen with u since ur running them down! It's bad enough that many of them even after chasing you down lie and say they r single! Crazy! I do remember full well being single for so long tho and basically giving up on finding love right before I met my hubby and fell in love at first sight basically. So don't give up hope. When the right one comes along you will definitely know it and you will compromise slightly and sacrifice a little but because it's so right it's not a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy contributing to your blog. I host the Dr. Jesse Walker show at drjessewalker.com every Tuesday at 7pm ET.

    All topics are relative to relationships. I have recently started a Life Coaching Practice that includes assisting women and men in finding or attracting love in all the right places.

    For more information, join me at drjessewalker.com or call in at (347) 857-1769 Tuesday's at 7pm ET. You may also email me personally at: online@drjessewalker.com. or call my offices at: (305)625-5939 or (786)399-6111.

    I look forward to speaking to you real soon.

    Join me on this blog with your routine contributions.

    Dr. Jesse Walker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I heard of the show when Janelle was a guest. Good stuff. You guys keep up the good work!

      Peace

      Delete